Posted on Leave a comment

Basic Mobile Pouch

This is my first project on my new sewing machine. ๐Ÿ™‚ YAY!!

Actually I have done other stuff with the machine. It’s only that most of them comprised of repairs of clothing and bed sheets, and new pair of pillow covers. So I finally mustered up some courage to get sewing projects.

I have some self-knit mobile pouches. But, like handbags and shoes, a girl just can’t have too many. So with the left over fabric from the pillow covers, came this lovely mobile pouch. ๐Ÿ™‚

The pouch came out fast enough. The problem lay with the handle and the deco. For deco, i zeroed on some leftover flower sequins which could be pastes on. The handle was tougher. I decided to do a ragged-y braid with the same fabric. It’s not the neatest look, but I kinda liked it that way.

The final product ๐Ÿ˜€
The inside (wotever can be seen)
Posted on 1 Comment

Daily Use Mobile Pouches

After my last attempt to make a pouch in wool, I wondered if I could make the same with thread.. this time with knitting cotton. I did buy some knitting cotton, but more for the reason to try and make some tops to wear with jeans (for myself) or to try n make some doilies … again inspiration from the crochet work sis-in-law makes. ๐Ÿ™‚

So this is the result from my attempts.

Red Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜€

Pouch 1 was done in a single color… I took a guess with the size. It came out a lil squat, but actually fit a Blackberry like a glove. The design is something I came up with myself. Am not sure if it already exists, but I definitely didn’t see it anywhere! ๐Ÿ˜€

BlackBerry Pouch

Pouch 2 was my first ever attempt to use 2 colors while knitting. Nice job, even if i say so myself! ๐Ÿ˜‰ The design is called Bird’s Eye.

Bird's Eye Pouch