My goal of having a nicely done cover for my Kobo Touch still seems far away!
This is my latest attempt at making a cover. Though I must say, the cover is definitely better than my last one, not to mention the amount of folds of fabric have made it pretty sturdy! 🙂
While I may have not reached an expert level, I did find that my sewing skills have improved, as has my planning-for-sewing skills. Early on, I used to wing it in terms of size approximations and kind of stitch required. Now I found that measuring and noting down everything has given me a better perspective!
- Case for Kobo Touch (sunraysartyarns.wordpress.com)