Posted on Leave a comment

Yet Another Attempt!

My goal of having a nicely done cover for my Kobo Touch still seems far away!

This is my latest attempt at making a cover. Though I must say, the cover is definitely better than my last one, not to mention the amount of folds of fabric have made it pretty sturdy! πŸ™‚

While I may have not reached an expert level, I did find that my sewing skills have improved, as has my planning-for-sewing skills. Early on, I used to wing it in terms of size approximations and kind of stitch required. Now I found that measuring and noting down everything has given me a better perspective!

The inside face
The inside face
how the fold looks
how the fold looks
The reverse: my not-so-nice attempt at free-motion quilting
The reverse: my not-so-nice attempt at free-motion quilting

 

The folded up cover: not sure how to jazz up the front...
The folded up cover: not sure how to jazz up the front…

 

 

 

Leave a Reply