Am in process of taking baby steps in making something. This was a bit intimidating to me initially, because in the website I first saw this (http://thattessgirl.blogspot.in/2010/10/coaster-woasters.html), it was just so beautiful! I wasn’t sure I would be able to understand the instructions and do it as well.
Well, I did get the instructions wrong the first time (looking back, I can’t understand why!). But I prevailed. And this is the result:
I mixed 2 yarns to make the stitches tighter. But when I changed the yarn (mauve replaced blue), the size seemed to have shrunk. The yarns are not different… so am not sure exactly why this happened.